Faculty and students at RDC now have full-text access to 5 new journals via RDC’s subscription to the Project Muse database.
The following 5 journals were added to Project Muse in January & February:
- French Studies: A Quarterly Review
- English Literature in Transition, 1880 – 1920
- Episteme: A Journal of Social Epistemology
- Progress in Community Health Partnerships: Research, Education and Action
- Education and Treatment of Children
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Project Muse database, you can learn more about it by visiting their website.
Project Muse is accessible via the Articles Section of the library website.