The MLA International Bibliography contains
- Listings for more than two million books, articles, and Web sites on literature, language, film, linguistics, rhetoric and composition, new media, cultural studies, folklore, and teaching
- Languages and literatures from Spanish, French, and German to Russian, Turkish, Arabic, and Chinese
- Indexing back to 1926, with digitization of retrospective print volumes
- Fully searchable tables of contents for book monographs
- Coverage of electronic books and journals, as well as scholarly Web sites
- Publisher abstracts to key journal articles
Sharpen your research skills
The MLA International Bibliography has launched a tutorial series on searching the bibliography. New tutorials are released every few months. If you have a suggestion for a topic that you’d like to see covered in a tutorial, write to email@example.com.
Find these tutorials and more at www.mla.org/tutorials.